UPCOMING FEATURE SESSION
May 29: Domestic Violence Risk Assessment and Management: A Little Education Goes a Long Way with Barb MacQuarrie
Click here to register.
2013 events are now open for registration!
The Ontario Teachers’ Federation cares about supporting your learning and is pleased to offer OTF Connects in 2013. OTF Connects is online, ongoing support developed by teachers for teachers. OTF members are empowered to share and interact to broaden and deepen their learning in areas relevant to their teaching.
Our easy-to-use webinar technology provides teachers with great PD. You can access this at your home computer and it allows you to learn, create and collaborate with other teachers across the province. Teachers leave each session with useful ideas for their classroom that can be used immediately.
OTF members can count on OTF Connects to:
- provide ongoing support throughout the year
- inform you about upcoming events
- provide rich and effective PD opportunities
- allow access to archived sessions at your convenience
- provide valuable resources that complement OTF Connects workshops
- provide a venue to share with and support other teachers
- encourage teachers to build their professional learning network
A wide variety of session topics will be available in the 2012-13 calendar, including Teaching and Learning in the 21st Century, Critical Thinking, Financial Literacy and more.
We know you will find a source of inspiration through OTF Connects!
Archived webinars: A complete list of archived sessions and numerous related resource links can all be found under Resources.