July 2, 2020 to July 30, 2020
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Classroom Management, Other
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
This course provides practical advice and pedagogy to successfully manage your classroom, in the 21st century. Sound classroom management is essential for student learning and successful teaching. Anchored in knowing your students, including our students with special needs, English Language Learners, and those who are First Nations, Metis Inuit indigenous learners, this course explores key areas such as Mental Health and Well-Being of students, creating and sustaining a welcoming classroom community, program planning and the learning environment.
This course is suitable for elementary and secondary teachers, in classroom and itinerant roles as well as occasional teachers.
- Organizer: OECTA
- Cost: Religious Education Part 1 - $550. Specialist Courses (excluding Religious Education) - $400. All other AQ courses - $600.
- Location: Online
- Website: http://www.catholicteachers.ca/For-Your-Career/AQ-Courses
- Contact: Registrar
- Phone: 1-800-268-7230 or 416-925-2493
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org