July 3, 2018 to August 10, 2018
- Category: AQ
- Region: Southern Ontario
- Topic: Health and Physical Education
- Grades: Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3)
EDUC 9F41 – Activities and practices for teachers of the primary/junior grades, with attention to current theory and philosophy. Primary program and motor skills development in dance, gymnastics and games; health education and organizational procedures. Intramural activities, planned by students and faculty.
Please visit website for additional information and registration.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00 plus material fee. See website for fee details.
- Location: Robert S.K. Welch Hall
- Address: 500 Glenridge Ave
- City: Saint Catharines
- Province: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code: L2S 3A1
- Website: http://www.brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550, x 3342
- Fax: 905 641-5265
- Email: [email protected]