June 26, 2017 to August 4, 2017
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Integration of Information and Computer Technology in Instruction
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
EDUC 9F61 – Introduction to microcomputer and its educational application for classroom teachers; architectural, historical and pedagogical aspects of microcomputers; basic computer literacy; elementary program development; students select, review and field test educational computer courseware.
Note: may be available on-site, online or blended. Open to certified teachers.
Completion of this course will replace previous assigned grade and credit obtained in 9Y01 – 9Y22.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for fee details.
- Location: online
- Address: online
- City: online
- Province: online
- Country: online
- Postal Code: online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905-688-5550 ext. 3342
- Email: [email protected]