July 5, 2017 to July 21, 2017
- Category: AQ
- Region: GTA
- Topic: Arts
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
Prerequisites for Part 1:
- Certificate of Qualification:
Must be registered with the Ontario College of Teachers or hold an interim Certificate of Qualification. It is no longer necessary to send in a copy of your Certificate of Qualification. We have access to this information via the OCT Public Registry.
- Basic Division Qualification:
Evidence of the basic division qualification in the respective Primary Division, the Junior Division, the Intermediate Division or the Senior Division is required to take an AQ in that division area. ie: Primary Division is required to take the 3 part Kindergarten AQ.
Any exceptions and additional requirements are noted below.
Part I courses do not lead to a divisional entry on the Ontario College of Teachers’ Certificate of Qualification. See Primary, Junior/Intermediate, and Senior Basic Qualifications.
- Organizer: OISE at University of Toronto
- Cost: $685.00 See website for complete details.
- Location: University of Toronto - St. George
- Address: 252 Bloor Street West
- City: Toronto
- Province: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code: M5S 1V6
- Website: https://cpl.oise.utoronto.ca/
- Contact: OISE | Continuing & Professional Learning
- Phone: 416-978-2474
- Email: [email protected]