June 22, 2020 to August 7, 2020
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Religious Education
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
Professional practice and extending knowledge and skills through critical reflection and inquiry. Critical pedagogical lens to explore in a holistic and integrated manner the following: mission of Catholic schools, sacred scriptures, spiritual, sacramental and liturgical life, the Church and a post-modern world, faith in action, ethics and morality, pedagogical practices for religious education, school ministry, the faith journey related to teaching and learning across the divisions.
Format: 100 hours; 25 hours offline with consultation.
Notes: open to certified teachers. May be available on-site, online or blended.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for additional information and updates.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905-688-5550 x 3342
- Email: email@example.com