June 8, 2020 to August 17, 2020
- Category: ABQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Technological Education
- Grades: Senior (grades 11-12)
The Additional Qualification course in Communications Technology, Grades 11 and 12, focuses on the skills and theory underpinning the study of Communications Technology. It addresses student development, program planning and delivery issues, the school environment and other issues related to teaching and learning.
· Exploring the fundamental technological concepts in Communications Technology, Grades 11 and 12
· inspecting and reporting on the learning environment, facilities, equipment, resources and state of maintenance and repair for delivering Communications Technology, Grades 11 and 12 courses
· demonstrating skills to integrate information and communication technology where appropriate
· engaging instructional strategies to create real-world contexts appropriate for the student in both individual and group learning experiences
· integrating differentiated instruction and universal design in the planning, development and implementation of learning experiences · creating fair and equitable assessment and evaluation methods to promote student learning
· planning, organizing and implementing effective health, safety, sanitation and environmental standards in the Communications Technology, Grades 11 and 12 facility
· understanding the importance of professional collaboration that supports student learning.
Please visit website for additional information.
- Organizer: University of Windsor
- Cost: AQ Courses: Online $685.00, Blended: $735.00 or $780. ABQ Courses: Online $735.00, Blended $780.00. Onsite courses range from $735-$780. See website for additional details.
- Location: Online
- Website: http://www.uwindsor.ca/education/continuing
- Contact: Centre for Executive and Professional Education
- Phone: 519-253-3000 ext.6734
- Fax: 519-256-8572
- Email: email@example.com