This session is aimed at familiarizing participants with the variety of resources available to support the Kindergarten Communication of Learning, in particular, the recently revised Educator Guide. Come and participate in large and small group discussion to unpack key elements of the guide, including equitable and inclusive communication, completing the templates and communicating enduring evidence-based concerns. Shifts in thinking about children’s learning and how this impacts the way we communicate will be explored.
Participants may wish to bring with them the revised draft Educator guide.
Presenters: Laura Christmann and Vera Teschow
- LINK to GSKA 2016: Growing Success Kindergarten Addendum
- K Program
- Growing Success Kindergarten Addendum
- Survey and Guide
- Education Equity Action Plan
- Kindergarten Program
- Discussion Google Doc
- Communicating With Parents Guide
- Learning for All
- e-module, Communication with Parents
- EduGains LINK