Today, developing a digital footprint can be more than just a matter of having a single point of presence. You may be wishing to expand your use of Twitter or your blog or curate the resources that you find regularly. It’s more than just the tools. It’s all part and parcel of developing and implementing a plan and automation is the key to managing the amount of work. In this session, Doug will share how he handles his online presence and puts the tools that he uses to work.
Audience: All Levels
- Archived Recording (this recording contains audio and chat content only)
- Doug’s presentation (contains all slides)
- Doug’s Wiki (all resources below are also posted there, and many more!)
- Doug’s Blog Why do you need a PLN?
- Archive of Doug’s newsletters
- Wiki hosts: PBworks, Wikispaces, Google sites
- Blogging sites: WordPress, ScribeFire
- Storing web bookmarks: Diigo,
- Graphic organizer: Popplet
- Store images/blog: Posterous, Tumblr
- Sharing, pooling web resources: Pinterest, Live Binders
- Online newspaper creator: Paper.li
- Link shortener, tracker: Bit.ly
- Twitter, Twitter aggregator: Seesmic Ontario educators on Twitter Ontario educator blogs, Categorized