In this webinar, participants will be learning to navigate around the tools of Mindomo, developing ideas that will allow them to create their own graphic organizers/templates that reflect the learning expectations required for their class/students.
Creating templates and assignments are a great way to scaffold expectations for ALL students, including those with special education requirements. Using visuals in Mindomo allows students to explain, recall, describe or develop their ideas with additional support.
Participants will also explore the tools that allow them to:
- see the progression/history of the student’s work
- discuss and comment on student’s work
- move the text from the graphic organizer into a word document, allowing them to develop their ideas further if working on a paragraph, or longer written assignment.
Audience: Grades 3-8
- Emma on Twitter
- Mindomo Website
- Google Folder of Graphic Organizers
- Google Slides Version of Presentation