June 8, 2020 to August 17, 2020
- Category: ABQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Arts
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10)
This course rediscovers drama as a tool for understanding diversity with a focus on a variety of methods and techniques for identifying, assessing and integrating academic, community, and technological resources that are relevant to Dramatic Arts.
• understanding dramatic forms and genres that support individual creativity in students
• knowing how to accommodate programs to meet the needs of students with exceptionalities
• identifying, accessing, assessing and integrating pedagogical, community, print, technological and collegial resources that are relevant to Dramatic Arts
• understanding, devising and employing a variety of assessment and evaluation
• knowing a sampling of significant works of drama as well as their particular contexts
• understanding a variety of methods and techniques for developing roles
• providing opportunities to write, act, critique and analyze dramatic performances.
Please visit website for additional information and registration.
- Organizer: University of Windsor
- Cost: AQ Courses: Online $685.00, Blended: $735.00 or $780. ABQ Courses: Online $735.00, Blended $780.00. Onsite courses range from $735-$780. See website for additional details.
- Location: Online
- Website: http://www.uwindsor.ca/education/continuing
- Contact: The Centre for Executive and Professional Education
- Phone: 519-253-3000 ext 6734
- Email: email@example.com