July 3, 2018 to August 10, 2018
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: ESL and ELD
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
EDUC 9F69 – Design, implementation and evaluation of an effective ESL/ELD program. Development of a theoretical framework for the field of ESL/ELD and the role of advocacy and leadership surrounding ESL/ELD issues.
Prerequisite(s): English as a Second Language/English Language Development II and proof of appropriate regulatory experience required by Ministry of Education Regulation 184/97.
Note: may be available on-site, online or blended.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for fee details.
- Location: online
- Address: online
- City: online
- Province: online
- Country: online
- Postal Code: online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905-688-5550 ext 3342
- Email: email@example.com