July 3, 2018 to August 10, 2018
- Category: AQ
- Region: Southern Ontario
- Topic: Health and Physical Education
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), Senior (grades 11-12)
EDUC 9F44 – Activities and philosophies related to current practices at the intermediate division; program development in dance, gymnastics and game; anatomy and athletic injuries; individual games and activities suitable for these age levels. Intramural activities.
Note: open to certified teachers. May be available on-site, online or blended.
Please visit website for additional information and registration.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00 plus material fees. See website for fee updates.
- Location: Robert S. K. Welch Hall
- Address: 500 Glenridge Ave
- City: St. Catharines
- Province: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code: L2S 3A1
- Website: http://www.brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550, x 3342
- Fax: 905 641-5265
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org