July 3, 2018 to August 10, 2018
- Category: AQ
- Region: Southern Ontario
- Topic: Health and Physical Education
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), Senior (grades 11-12)
EDUC 9F45 – Activities and philosophies related to the senior division; program development; teaching strategies in dance, gymnastics and games, appropriate health topics and organization of suitable programs for involvement of students at this level. Intramural activities
Prerequisite(s): Health Education and Physical Education Intermediate/Senior I plus one year of teaching experience.
Note: may be available on-site, online or blended.
Visit website for additional information.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685 plus material fee. See website for updates.
- Location: Robert S.K. Welch Hall
- Address: 500 Glenridge Ave.
- City: St. Catharines
- Province: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code: L2S 3A1
- Website: http://www.brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550, x 3342
- Fax: 905 641-5265
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org