March 27, 2017 to June 9, 2017
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Integration of Information and Computer Technology in Instruction
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
EDUC 9F62 – Further development of computer literacy skills; instruction and practice in evaluating software and designing instructional materials to enhance learning.
Prerequisite(s): Integration of Information and Computer Technology in Instruction I plus one year of teaching experience.
Note: may be available on-site, online or blended.
Completion of this course will replace previous assigned grade and credit obtained in 9Y01 – 9Y22.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for fee details.
- Location: online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905-688-5550 ext. 3342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org