July 4, 2017 to July 28, 2017
- Category: ABQ
- Region: Southern Ontario
- Topic: Technological Education
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10)
EDUC 9G15 – Variety of design processes applicable in solving any technological challenge or problem. Builds on and forms a continuum with grades 1 to 8 science and technology and integrated technologies program.
Prerequisite(s): an Ontario Certificate of Qualification or Interim Certificate of Qualification indicating initial qualifications at the Intermediate and Senior divisions in Technological Education. Technological Education applicants whose Ontario Certificate of Qualification or Interim Certificate of Qualification does not indicate Intermediate and Senior divisions in Technological Education, must provide evidence of at least five years of wage-earning experience related to the subject for which qualification is sought. In some instances pertinent education may substitute for some wage-earning experience.
Note: may be available on-site, online or blended. Open to certified and trade qualified teacher
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00 plus material fee. See website for details.
- Location: Off Campus. See website for details.
- Website: http://www.brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550 x 3342
- Fax: 905 641-5265
- Email: email@example.com