August 8, 2023 to August 31, 2023
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Cooperative Education
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), Senior (grades 11-12)
Course Purpose & Enrolment Pre-Requisite
The Cooperative Education Part 2 AQ Course provides an increasingly comprehensive exploration of Cooperative Education and other forms of experiential learning; candidates in the course have obtained the pre-requisite qualification, Cooperative Education Part 1. In Part 2, candidates develop critical perspectives on programming options, roles, responsibilities, foundations, skill development and assessment.
Cooperative Education teachers work in partnership with subject-specific teachers, the business community and others at the local, regional and provincial levels to create curriculum opportunities and programs that promote student achievement in a variety of content areas.
- Be a member in good standing with the OCT
- Part 1 completed
- Minimum ONE year of certified teaching experience by the first day of the course, subsequent to certification
- Signed Supervisory Officer’s Form by course end date confirming required teaching experience