July 24, 2023 to August 26, 2023
- Category: ABQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Technological Education
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10)
Overview of Construction Technology with a focus on the skills and theory associated with student development, program planning and delivery issues, the school environment and other issues related to teaching and learning in Technological Education programs.
Format: 100 contact hours plus 25 hours of independent study.
Restrictions: please contact the department for permission.
Prerequisites: Prerequisite(s): an Ontario Certificate of Qualification or Interim Certificate of Qualification indicating initial qualifications at the Intermediate and Senior divisions in Technological Education. Technological Education applicants whose Ontario Certificate of Qualification or Interim Certificate of Qualification does not indicate Intermediate and Senior divisions in Technological Education, must provide evidence of at least five years of wage-earning experience related to the subject for which qualification is sought. In some instances, pertinent education may substitute for some wage-earning experience.
Notes: Consult the Department regarding permission to reg ister. this course may be offered in multiple modes of delivery. The method of delivery will be listed on the academic timetable, in the applicable term.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $700.00. See website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/education/futurestudents/contteachered
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550 x 3342
- Email: [email protected]