July 4, 2022 to August 19, 2022
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: English
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
Advanced knowledge of curriculum guidelines from K to 12 and increased ability to develop remedial, regular and advanced programs and to evaluate student achievement. Increased knowledge of child and adolescent development related to English.
Format: Lectures, seminar.
Restrictions: permission of the Director.
Prerequisites: Prerequisite(s): an Ontario Certificate of Qualification or Interim Certificate of Qualification, an acceptable honours degree with at least a second class or equivalent standing in nine credits in the subject or subject areas and at least two years of successful teaching with at least one year in the subject area of qualification being sought.
Notes: may be available on-site, online or blended.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00 per course. See website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905-688-5550 ext 3342
- Email: email@example.com