July 4, 2022 to August 19, 2022
- Category: ABQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: English
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10)
Current principles of student development and learning, curriculum development and implementation, and teaching strategies.
Format: Lectures, seminar, practicum.
Restrictions: permission of the Director.
Prerequisites: Prerequisite(s): an acceptable undergraduate degree that includes two credits in the teachable subject area and a valid Certificate of Qualification endorsed with Primary, Junior, Intermediate or Senior Divisions.
Notes: may be available on-site, online or blended.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685 per course. See website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/education/futurestudents/contteachered
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550 x 3342
- Email: email@example.com