July 4, 2022 to August 19, 2022
- Category: ABQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Other
- Grades: Junior (grades 4-6)
Basic teaching strategies in all subject areas taught at the junior level. Current principles of child development and learning and curriculum at the junior level.
Format: Lectures, seminar.
Prerequisites: Prerequisite(s): an undergraduate degree and valid certification to teach in Ontario.
Notes: may be available on-site, online or blended. For teachers who are seeking qualification in an additional area of concentration in the junior division (Ont. 184/97, Section 30 and 31).
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/education/futurestudents/contteachered
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550 x 3342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org