June 22, 2020 to August 7, 2020
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Kindergarten
- Grades: JK-SK
Exploring the theoretical foundations, the development of learners, program planning and implementation, assessment, the learning environment and ethical considerations.
Format: 100 Contact hours plus 25 hours offline with consultation.
Notes: may be available on-site, online or blended. Open to certified teachers.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. Check website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/education/futurestudents/contteachered
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905-688-5550 ext. 3342
- Email: email@example.com