July 3, 2018 to August 10, 2018
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Library
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
Understanding the role of the teacher-librarian and collaborative process in developing teaching strategies for resource-based learning. Topics include utilizing and integrating basic library information technology, collection development, print and non-print resource evaluation, introduction to child and adolescent literature, systems, policies and procedures for organizing and distributing resources.
Format: Lectures, seminar.
Notes: open to certified teachers or permission of the Director. May be available on-site, online or blended.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for additional information and fee updates.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905-688-5550 ext. 3342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org