July 3, 2018 to August 10, 2018
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Library
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
EDUC 9F28 – Practical applications of the role of the librarian and collaborative process. Interpreting and utilizing a variety of print and non-print media. Developing a wider knowledge of resources including print (nonfiction, reference, child and adolescent literature) and non-print (video, CD ROM, computer software, Internet resources). Further development in utilizing and integrating library information technology, collection development, systems, policies and procedures for organizing and distributing resources. See website for more information.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for additional information and fee updates.
- Location: Online
- Address: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905-688-5550 ext 3342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org