June 22, 2020 to August 7, 2020
- Category: ABQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Other
- Grades: Primary (grades 1-3)
EDUC 9F78 – Basic teaching strategies in all subject areas taught at the primary level. Current principles of child development and learning and curriculum at the primary level.
Prerequisite(s): an undergraduate degree and valid certification to teach in Ontario.
Note: may be available on-site, online or blended. For teachers who are seeking qualification in an additional area of concentration in the primary division (Ont. 184/97, Section 28 and 29).
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/education/futurestudents/contteachered
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550 x 3342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org