June 22, 2020 to August 7, 2020
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Religious Education
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
Development of the foundations of religious literacy, ethical studies, and communities of faith and faith development associated with teaching within Ontario Catholic Schools. Exploration of scripture through a Catholic lens combined with strategies and resources for making curriculum and teaching practice connections for the classroom. Social constructivist approach to developing positive learning environments based on personal reflection and interaction with peers and instructor.
Format: 100 hours; 25 hours offline with consultation.
Notes: open to certified teachers. May be available on-site, online or blended.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550, x 3342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org