July 3, 2018 to August 10, 2018
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Religious Education
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
EDUC 9F08 – Development of the foundations of religious literacy, ethical studies, and communities of faith and faith development associated with teaching within Ontario Catholic Schools. Exploration of scripture through a Catholic lens combined with strategies and resources for making curriculum and teaching practice connections for the classroom. Social constructivist approach to developing positive learning environments based on personal reflection and interaction with peers and instructor. Please visit website for additional information.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550, x 3342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org