July 4, 2023 to August 4, 2023
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Science and Technology
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10)
This course is designed to extend teacher skills and knowledge with a focus on practical instruction and assessment strategies that will help support Science learning for students in grades 7 and 8. Candidates will have opportunities to communicate and apply their learning through practical experiences, discussion, networking and sharing the products of their learning.
Please note – if you are not qualified to teach intermediate (grades 7 – 10) taking this course will NOT provide you with intermediate qualifications. This course is designed to assist those teachers already qualified to teach in the intermediate panel to teach grade 7 and 8 science and technology more effectively.
- Certificate of Qualification and Registration or Interim Certificate of Qualification and Registration (ICQR) or ICQR (Limited) with the Ontario College of Teachers.
- Basic Intermediate Qualifications.