July 4, 2022 to August 19, 2022
- Category: ABQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: English
- Grades: Senior (grades 11-12)
Current principles of student development and learning, curriculum development and implementation, and teaching strategies.
Lectures, seminar, practicum.
Restriction: permission of the Director.
Prerequisite(s): an acceptable undergraduate degree with a major of at least five credits in the teachable subject area for a first teachable at the Senior Level or an acceptable undergraduate degree with a major of at least three credits in the teachable subject area as a second teachable at the Senior level (senior basic already showing on COQ); valid certification endorsed at the primary, junior or intermediate level.
Note: Candidates may be asked to successfully complete three weeks of practice teaching as assigned by the Faculty of Education during a scheduled block in winter term or spring session.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00 per course. See website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905-688-5550 ext 3342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org