August 3, 2022 to August 31, 2022
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Special Education/Exceptionalities
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
This Addition Qualification Special Education Part 2 Course is designed to expand upon the skills and knowledge developed by successful candidates who have completed Part 1. It employs a critical, pedagogical lens to explore in a holistic and integrated manner theoretical foundations, development of learners, program planning, and Ethical Standards and the Standards of Practice. Critical to the implementation of this course is the modeling of a positive learning environment that reflects care, diversity, and equity.
- Be a member in good standing with the OCT
- Part 1 completed
- Minimum ONE year of certified teaching experience by the first day of the course, subsequent to certification
- Signed Supervisory Officer’s Form by course end date confirming required teaching experience
Please visit website for additional information.