June 22, 2020 to August 7, 2020
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Special Education/Exceptionalities
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
Advanced focus on the categories, definitions and identification of exceptionalities. Analyzing current Ontario legislation, regulations and policies concerning issues related to exceptional students. Leadership in assessing modifying, designing, implementing and communicating programs and services based on current special education research and exemplary practice. Developing effective collaborative approaches and mediation skills with school, parent/guardian and community. Promoting information technology.
Format: Lectures, seminar.
Prerequisites: Prerequisite(s): Special Education Part II and proof of appropriate regulatory experience required by Ministry of Education Regulation 184/97.
Notes: may be available on-site, online or blended.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905-688-5550 ext 3342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org