August 3, 2022 to August 31, 2022
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Assessment and Evaluation
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
The Additional Qualification Course: Student Assessment and Evaluation brings an analytical and practical approach to questions of student assessment and evaluation. This comprises an exploration of the contemporary landscape of assessment and evaluation in Ontario, including assessment as a process for, as, and of learning, student voice and choice, culturally responsive pedagogy and meaningful feedback.
- An undergraduate degree acceptable to the Ontario College of Teachers
- Be a member in good standing with the OCT