July 4, 2022 to August 19, 2022
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: ESL and ELD
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
Introduction to the study of Teaching English Language Learners (TELL). Role of the teacher in a multilingual, multicultural, multiracial teaching and learning environment. View of curriculum development and delivery from three perspectives: sociocultural, linguistic and academic.
Format: 100 contact hours plus 25 hours of independent study.
Notes: applicants must be able to communicate well in both written and spoken English. This course may be offered in multiple modes of delivery. The method of delivery will be listed on the academic timetable, in the applicable term.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550, x 3342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org