June 22, 2020 to August 7, 2020
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: ESL and ELD
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
Introduction to the study of English as a Second Language /English Language Development (ESL/ELD). Role of the teacher in a multilingual, multicultural, multiracial teaching and learning environment. View of curriculum development and delivery from three perspectives: sociocultural, linguistic and academic.
Format: Lectures, seminar.
Notes: may be available on-site, online or blended. Applicants must be able to communicate well in both written and spoken English.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for fee details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550, x 3342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org