Discover the many cross-curricular opportunities to bring financial literacy learning into your elementary classroom. This session shares how to take advantage of many excellent cross-curricular resources, including complete lesson plans, videos, interactive games, and much more. These resources are all freely available to all teachers and address a variety of student learning styles. Financial literacy is a hidden gem for supporting curricular connections that today’s students can readily relate to.
- Email Peter at [email protected], or [email protected], or [email protected]
- Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- Get Smart About Money (Reference)
- Inspire Financial Learning
- What influences our spending?
- Credit/Debit IQ Quiz
- Currency match quiz; match the Country
- Get Smart About Money; Life Events
- Get Smart About Money; The Cranial Cash Clash
- Edu Gains; Financial Literacy in Action
- Money by Mathies
- Interactive Canadian Currency Game
- e-Me Financial Literacy App
- Junior Achievement Canada
- Make it Count. Be a Money Mentor