In this webinar, educators will have an opportunity to learn about subitizing and how valuable it is in the early years. We will learn different ways to support students’ engagement and understanding. Educators will have an opportunity to learn and share strategies and activities that support developmental understanding of subitizing in the classroom. By the end of the webinar, educators will have a more clear understanding of the complexities of subitizing, how they can engage with it in their classroom, and how to capture their students’ understanding.
Audience: Kindergarten, Early Primary
- Passionately Curious Educators – Tracy and Cheryl’s Blog
- Tracy and Cheryl’s Facebook Page
- Follow on Twitter at @TracyPick and @CherylEmrich
- Follow the conversation using this hashtag on Twitter: #connectinglearners
- Follow on Instagram at @passionatelycuriouseducators
- Math Solutions Number Talks K1 Ten Frames and Dot Cards (Video)