In this session, teachers will learn how to create, edit and share student portfolios in order to make learning visible. It is our goal to create strong home-school connections by using technology to share the incredible learning of our students with their families. Participants will walk away with practical information on how they can encourage student independence, organize and share information – with other educators, parents, and the student themselves.
- Email Becky at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why Document Digitally?
- Google Drive
- Using Google Drive
- Video: Benefits of using Google Drive with Students
- Video: How to Upload Pictures & Video from iPad or iPhone to Google
- Learning Stories – how and why
- Tutorial: How to use Pic Collage App
- How to use Padlet
- Explain Everything: 1, 2 and 3
- Tutorial on Google Drive
- Teaching Parents about GAFE
- Easy Blogger Video
- Set up Blogger: 1 & 2
- Seesaw: 1, 2 & 3