June 8, 2020 to August 17, 2020
- Category: ABQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Business Studies
- Grades: Senior (grades 11-12)
The underlying purpose of the ABQ Business Studies –General course is to extend teaching skills and knowledge in the senior division program. At least one half of the course concentrates on subject specific content.
- understanding learning theory specific to Business Studies – General in the senior division
- identifying, accessing, assessing and integrating pedagogical, community, print, technological and collegial resources that are relevant to Business Studies – General and support the Ontario curriculum in the senior division
- employing a variety of instructional strategies appropriate for the adolescent learner’s learning style in both individual and group learning experiences in the senior division
- using, accommodating, and modifying expectations, strategies and assessment practices based on the developmental or special needs of adolescent students
- recognizing and understanding curricular implications of educational destinations – work, college and universityunderstanding the importance of co-operative learning, and developing co-operative learning
- understanding the impact of a positive classroom community on student behaviour and learning in Business Studies – General
- explaining expectations, programs, observations and assessments to parents/guardians.
- knowing and understanding policies, practices and procedures that will ensure health and personal safety.
See website for additional information.
- Organizer: University of Windsor
- Cost: AQ Courses: Online $685.00, Blended: $735.00 or $780. ABQ Courses: Online $735.00, Blended $780.00. Onsite courses range from $735-$780. See website for additional details.
- Location: Online
- Website: http://www.uwindsor.ca/education/continuing
- Contact: Centre for Executive and Professional Education
- Phone: 519-253-3000 ext.6734
- Fax: 519-256-8572
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org