July 3, 2018 to August 10, 2018
- Category: AQ
- Region: Southern Ontario
- Topic: Health and Physical Education
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), Senior (grades 11-12)
EDUC 9F46 – Advanced instruction in organization and administration of physical and health education programs at the Intermediate and Senior levels. Curriculum development, teaching strategies, evaluation techniques, leadership and supervision.
Prerequisite(s): Health Education and Physical Education Intermediate and Senior II and proof of appropriate regulatory experience required by Ministry of Education Regulation 184/97.
Note: may be available on-site, online or blended.
Visit website for additional information.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for updates.
- Location: Robert S.K. Welch Hall
- Address: 500 Glenridge Ave
- City: Saint Catharines
- Province: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Postal Code: L2S 3A1
- Website: http://www.brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905 688-5550, x 3342
- Fax: 905 641-5265
- Email: email@example.com