January 13, 2020 to March 22, 2020
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Cooperative Education
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), Senior (grades 11-12)
This course is designed for each candidate to develop a Co-operative Education plan for use at the board level as well as the leadership skills for its implementation. It is expected that the plan will be in operational or workable form. The practical activities form an integral part of this course.
- Parts 1 and 2 (on Certificate of Qualification)
- Two years of teaching experience with one of the years in the area of specialization
- Signature of supervisory officer
- Organizer: Lakehead University
- Cost: $650.00 See website for additional details.
- Location: Online
- Website: https://www.lakeheadu.ca/academics/departments/education/pd
- Contact: Department of Professional Development in Education
- Phone: (807) 343-8178
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org