July 3, 2018 to August 10, 2018
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Library/Learning Commons
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3), Senior (grades 11-12)
EDUC 9F29 – Advanced practical applications of the role of the teacher-librarian and collaborative process in resource-based learning. Organizing and presenting workshops in Library and Information Technologies. Awareness of current developments in library organization, design and distribution systems. Integrating current technologies in the learning process. Visit website for additional information.
- Organizer: Brock University
- Cost: $685.00. See website for additional information and fee updates.
- Location: Online
- Address: Online
- Website: https://brocku.ca/registrar/guides-and-timetable/continuing-teacher-ed
- Contact: Centre for Continuing Teacher Education
- Phone: 905-688-5550 ext. 3342
- Email: [email protected]