July 4, 2023 to August 4, 2023
- Category: AQ, Online
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Outside Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Science and Technology
- Grades: Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3)
This course is designed to extend teacher skill and knowledge with a focus on the effective instruction and assessment strategies that will help support science and technology learning of students in the primary and junior divisions. Candidates will have opportunities apply their learning through engaging practical experiences, discussion, networking and sharing the products of their learning.
Please note – if you are not qualified to teach in the primary or junior divisions (grades JK – 6) taking this course will NOT provide you with primary or junior qualifications. This course is designed to assist those teachers already qualified to teach in the primary junior division to teach science and technology more effectively.
- Certificate of Qualification and Registration or Interim Certificate of Qualification and Registration (ICQR) or ICQR (Limited) with the Ontario College of Teachers; and
- Basic Qualifications in Primary or Junior divisions or Intermediate or Senior divisions in general studies.