It can be a challenge to program for struggling students. When children have difficulty reading and writing, how can they inquire? This session will explore different options for helping your struggling students thrive. Topics include:
- Assistive technology options: what are they and how can we use them in the classroom?
- Various ways to share thinking and learning: what are some of these different ways? How might they benefit our students?
- Looking at scaffolding: when might this be necessary? What are some different options?
- Assessment and evaluation: what does assessment and evaluation look like when the process and/or assignment may vary?
- Email Aviva: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find Aviva online: blog, class blog, Twitter, website, Pinterest
- Get iWord Q App
- Explain Everything Student Example
- Daily Class Journal
- Using Digital Storybook Apps
- Explain Everything + Manipulatives
- Podcasting 1 & 2
- Recording Videos
- To the Moon but Sharing the Lead
- There’s Nothing Wrong with Paper!
- Using your blog for Sharing & TodaysMeet
- Guided Groups
- Learning Goals and Success Criteria
- Sharing and Questioning