March 7, 2016 to June 25, 2021
- Category: Online, Workshop
- Region: Central Ontario, Eastern Ontario, GTA, Northern Ontario, Southern Ontario
- Topic: Integration of Information and Computer Technology in Instruction, Teacher Development
- Grades: Intermediate (grades 7-10), JK-SK, Junior (grades 4-6), Primary (grades 1-3)
- Integration of different subjects. Assessment and evaluation of multiple subjects, including the use of technology tools to support this.
- Connecting with prep coverage teachers. What might this look like? How can technology be used for sharing and collaboration among prep coverage teachers?
- Considering what to “let go.” How do you decide?
Presented by: Aviva Dunsiger.
Please visit OTF Connects for additional information and registration,
- Organizer: OTF Connects
- Cost: $0.00
- Location: online
- Address: online
- City: online
- Province: online
- Country: online
- Postal Code: online
- Website: https://www.otffeo.on.ca/en/learning/otf-connects/
- Contact: OTF Connects
- Phone: 416.966.3424 or 1.800.268.7061
- Email: email@example.com