OTF Planboard simplifies your planning so that you can concentrate on what matters most: face-to-face teaching and learning with your students. OTF Planboard, a FREE online platform that launched in late fall, 2013, provides Ontario’s publicly funded teachers with a simple way to find, create, adapt, and share lesson plans tied to Ontario provincial curriculum expectations.
This session introduces you to OTF Planboard basics including:
- your account: features and options,
- setting up your planner (by day, week, month and year),
- searching lessons and curriculum expectations,
- creating, editing and sharing lessons,
- classroom applications,
- and more!
Leave this session with practical, easy-to-use tips and creative ideas to get you started! Open your FREE OTF Planboard account in advance here.
Audience: All levels (setting up the schedule is specific to elementary)
- Get your free OTF Planboard account here
- Presentation Slides (pdf)
- Tutorial videos: Setting up your account and profile, Setting up semesters and classes, Setting up templates, Including curriculum expectations, Planning views, Content tools, Publishing & sharing
- OTF Planboard (Secondary) – this session has additional videos that you may find helpful